Don't Forget The Chihuahua Contest
T&T Fest FAQ’s
We are excited on bringing our 8th Anuual Tequila & Taco Fest to The Village of Baytowne Wharf located in Sandestin in Miramar Beach, Walton County Florida. Along with a large selection of Tequilas, Margaritas, and Tacos, enjoy great music and creative contests! Some of the FAQ’s will be different for other events in other areas.
Questions & Answers-Vendors
Do I have to be a restaurant?
No! That’s the beauty of our Festivals – anyone can participate. But you do have to live or work in the Panhandle of Florida. As a matter of fact you don’t have to be a restaurant at all, in the past we have had social groups and clubs participate.
What is provided when entering?
For T&T Fest you will receive $1,000.00 stipend, a 10’x10’ tent, two 6’ tables, tablecloths, a team sign, menu board, all paper goods. Each tent will receive 2 general admission tickets for the festival and two parking passes.
Are there prizes for the competitions?
Yes you will be judge for Best Taco by 7 judges, First place is $2,500, Second place is $1,000, Third place is $500.00 and Fourth place is $250.00. This year we are adding a peoples choice award, and the winner will garner a cool $500 dollars. All places will receive a plaque.
How much power can I have?
There will be a very limited power outlets in the village, first come first basses, if you happen to be a tent with power you will receive two 110v outlets. The number of AMPs must be determined prior to arrival, if you need more outlets or heavier power, alert us.
Can I keep a vehicle at my booth?
Only if it is integral to your booths operation and/or adds to the overall flair of the event (food trucks and food trailers). Vendor parking is available for all Vendor vehicles, two parking passes will be given for each tent.
How many should I prep for?
Between 2,000 to 2,500 samples. This number depends on your ability, but a minimum 2,000 is required and is a safe bet.
Are hand-washing stations provided?
No. Please bring your own continuous-flow hand-washing station with soap and paper towels. If you do not have one, rentals are available for $35/day.
Are plates or utensils provided?
Yes, disposable plates, napkins and utensils will be provided. We will have runners replenishing the utensils.
Do I need a business license?
No, you will not need to bring a copy of your business license.
How do I know when we can unload our products and equipment?
Our event team will contact you and give you the times of loading in and loading out. We will not allow anyone to bring vehicles back on property until after 6:00pm and only in your time slot that was given to you.
What must I provide as a vendor?
You will need a fire extinguisher, chafing dishes, sternos, extension cords (if power is needed), serving utensils, decorations and staff to serve and promote your booth. We encourage you to bring handouts such as menus, Koozies, t-shirts, coupons and whatever you think you want to give away. Decorations for your booth are recommended.
Extreme Business Center has graciously agreed to offer special pricing for any of your print needs at a discounted rate.
What time can we start serving food?
The festival opens at 1:00pm, you must be ready to serve at 12:50pm but cannot serve until 1:00pm
Is there a limit of how many food booths will be accepted?
Yes, we are only accepting 18 food applications for this year’s event, it will be based on first come, first serve basis. Applications must be submitted in order to be included in the 18 restaurants, verbal notification will not be accepted.
Can I bring a grill or a flat top?
Yes, you can bring in a gas, electric grill/flattop or a smoker that is self-contained. We strongly encourage gas if possible, do to electrical constraints. There will not be a dumping area for charcoal or ashes from firewood, so no charcoal grills are permitted.
What are the hours of the Festival?
1:00 – 5:00 pm VIP (venue to be determined), Music provided by DJ ?
5:00 – 7:00 pm After party for a fee of $20
7:00 – 9:00 Concert at the Village Door Baytowne. Concert ticket price is separate from Festival.
Rules and Regulations
- Radios or music played within a booth must only be audible within that vendor’s booth
- Pedestrian walkways, crosswalks, ramps for handicap access and breaks between vendors Must be kept clear and open at all times.
- No Pets are allowed.
- No signs are permitted outside the footprint of the assigned space or in any part of the event or streets approaching the event.
- You must fulfill your contract and remain at the event through the posted hours – you may not break down or leave early. Breaking down early is disrespectful to your fellow vendors, the attendees and the community.
- All booths must be kept looking attractive and appealing to the attendees.
- All tables must be covered.
- All trash must be picked up and deposited in trash receptacles at the end of the event.
- No shouting or hawking allowed.
- Vehicles are not allowed onto the event site until you are completely broken down, ready to load out and all patrons have exited. Event staff will determine when driving into the site is safe.
- PARKING: Vendor parking must correspond to designated parking locations determined by the event management – all other locations are to be kept open for attendees/patrons.
- Vendors must be set-up one hour before opening of event and prepared for inspection by staff. City or County/Health Dept. inspectors.
- You must be covered by $1,000,000 of recovery liability insurance.
- You must keep the area around you free of litter.
Risk and Liability/General
The applicant releases and agrees to hold harmless Extreme Festival & Events, LLC., The Village of Baytowne Warf, Sandestin, including all festival hosts, villages, towns, municipalities, property owners, sponsors and vendors from any loss/theft or damage to their property, or any personal injury, however caused or inflicted, which they or their helpers sustain while setting up or participating in any Extreme Festival & Events event.
Extreme Festival & Events, LLC., The Village of Baytowne Warf, Sandestin is not liable for failure to perform the party’s obligations if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
If accepted, the applicant agrees that photographs/images taken during the event which may include their booth, or their work/food may be used by Extreme Festival & Events and The Village of Baytowne for future promotional or publicity purposes.
The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules, policies, and guidelines developed for the festival, the applicant also acknowledges and accepts that failure to follow these regulations may result in expulsion from this event or any and all of this year’s or future events.
Further, Extreme Festival & Events reserves the right to make the final interpretation of all rules and policies. Under no circumstance shall Extreme Festival & Events be liable to me for any CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES. I have reviewed the show information, “Rules and Standards” and agree to the terms. Submitting my application for consideration to participate in the event(s) both are done with full acknowledgement of these terms.
Festival Attendee’s FAQ’s
21 Years of age
Attendees of the T&T Fest must be 21 years of age or older to participate in alcohol tastings. IDs will be checked upon entrance at the gate where tickets are scanned.
- Outside food or drink (exception for documented medical needs – must have a doctor’s note with matching ID)
- Cans, coolers, bottles, glass containers
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Professional photo / video cameras
- Audio recording devices
- Skateboards, motorized vehicles, bicycles
- Weapons or firearms
- Fireworks or explosives
- Pocket knives
- Laser pointers
- Chalk, markers, sharpies
- Stickers, flyers, solicitations from other events not related to Extreme Festival & Events
- Back Packs
- Dogs or other Pets
The Promoters of T&T Fest and all vendors reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.